The biggest dinner of the year should not end with just turkey and stuffing. So The Little Baker is going help you out with some suggestions for Thanksgiving desserts.
Although pie is an iconic part of the holiday menu, the same old thing every year can get boring. Pie once offered bakers a practical way to bake and store all kinds of perishable foods: fruits, vegetables, berries, custards, etc. And actually, pie wasn’t even invented in America! Ancient Egyptians should be receiving all the credit. But here in America, we just so happen to embrace pie like no other.
So if you like having your pie at Thanksgiving dinner, by no means, have pie. But consider giving these holiday tarts and cakes a glance to add to your feast. Recommended by The Little Baker!
- Salted Caramel Apple Snickers Cake halfbakedharvest
- Pumpkin S’mores Tart howsweeteats
- Caramel Apple Blondie Cheesecake lifeloveandsugar
- Chocolate Bourbon Pecan Pie Custard Cake ↓ halfbakedharvest
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cake iambaker
- Cranberry Apple Upside-Down Cake sallysbakingaddiction
- Pecan Pie Cheesecake ↓ bakerbynature
- Pumpkin Roll gimmesomeoven
- Caramel Cake with Apple Cider Whipped Cream ↓ iambaker
- Pumpkin Spice Cake with Maple Frosting aspicyperspective
Don’t they all sound delicious? Celebrate this holiday with a bountiful harvest! And don’t hesitate to order some of The Little Baker’s cookies for your Thanksgiving dinner too!